Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Upcoming Vinyl's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Upcoming Vinyl's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
DMCA Copyright Policy
If you find that material or content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information:
- identification of works or materials being infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- a statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
If we receive a takedown notice in accordance with the foregoing, we will remove the material cited in the notice.
Amazon Associates Program
Upcomingvinyl.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Release dates are subject to change, and often do. We will update our website when changes occur, but will not notify when release dates are pushed back.